• The high specification foam contributes to an effective pressure ulcer prevention care plan
• Internal air channels in the foam’s surface help to reduce the build-up of heat and moisture on the skin • Smooth multi-stretch cover allows the patient to glide over the surface of the mattress
• The waterproof, vapour permeable cover can be easily wiped clean
• High frequency welded seams reduce the risk of fluid ingress
• Full length welded flap cover can be removed and laundered at 95oC
Tested and developed under controlled scientific conditions, 3 key sleep factors were demonstrated to improve:
Participants improved sleep efficiency by a full clinical banding, moving up from ‘poor sleep’, to ‘good sleep’ thanks to a 7% improvement.
Sleep onset latency
Participants fell asleep quicker showing a 28% improvement.
Sleep comfort & enjoyment
Improved by 21%. Improved sleep efficiency means better healing times, shorter hospitals stays, and a reduction in wound management costs.